Personal Information the App Collects
When you install the App, we are technically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account automatically through the Shopify API (Application Programming Interface):
- General settings and information as configured in your Shopify admin.
- All orders from the last 60 days.
- All customer data.
- Pages and theme files.
While we are technically able to access all the aforementioned data, we actually only access the following data:
- We read your store’s country to determine whether to set B2B customers to tax-exempt if their address is in a different EU country than your store’s.
- We add B2B customers’ VAT ID to all their orders and to their customer data.
- We create the custom registration form as a file in your theme.
- When a customer registers an account on your store using the App’s custom registration form, we use this data to create their account on your store and send them their account invite email. We do not store this data anywhere inside the App.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we may use this personal information to: Communicate with you; Optimize or improve the App.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a resident of the European Union, note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information may be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States, in accordance with the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records for as long as is required by law.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
A9 Design, Thomas Borowski GmbH und Heiko Vogelgesang GbR